Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ZNGA Stock Analysis Update per Stocktwits Users Request 

Please keep in mind while Analyzing this stock I did not take any news, possible deals or rumors in consideration.  I strictly followed technical indicators based on the current chart. All my Analysis is purely based on charting and technical signals. Feel free to provide your opinion if you feel that I am wrong. Happy Trading.

Zynga Inc (ZNGA)


Chart is self explanatory. My view on ZNGA is pretty neutral. As you can see there is a possible W-Bottom forming on Bollinger Bands. If it follows my chart we will see another low of 3:25(low Bollinger Band)  before any bullish signal.  I would personally wait a few days and see where it settles and if 3:30 support holds before even thinking of starting a position. So far its accumulating in 3:30-3:40 range.    

No comments:

Post a Comment